Sunday, August 9, 2009

Confusion in my mind...........

It was the same day; as usual… nothing new happened. Same routine of tasks to be done, and then nothing more to think about. In between all this some thoughts came to my mind don’t know what it was all about but it was definitely a mixed feeling, a kind of cool breeze touching my heart and soul.
Then for a while I could not understand what was this about.. I was happy for a moment and then sad… The whole time I was thinking about this, till I was lost in my memory land.
I started talking with myself questioning and answering again and again for the reason that was so strange. I got no answer and knew I was lost once again.
Every time I face this I have no reason to find out why it happens? What I need to understand from this? It seems so strange to me , time is passing by and I know I am growing old too but still I am with my dreams. Is this really a dream? I ask myself …..
May be; may not be I am not sure about this. It feels nice when I feel so confident about the things I want in my life a sudden spark touches the inner core of my heart. A strong determination to fight and survive in this whole world. A new change, a new beginning.
Why it that sometime I feel like flying so high and I know at that moment I can really touch the sky and the very next moment I feel I have lost the battle. Struggling to understand this mystery of my life I traveled in my heart, when I found no answer I decided to just keep quiet. Some where down the line it was hurting me a lot, I was in pain…. I was not happy from within as I knew a lot was missing.
I failed to understand is this called the human life? Full of surprises at every step…..?
Silently walking the road I see so many faces around and then back to my thoughts to understand the reality of mankind. I knew very well I will not succeed and will not get any answer. I knew the problem was in my mind. I was not aware what I was looking for, then how can I expect for a valid answer to solve my thunder inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment