Monday, January 18, 2010

2 moments of my life in a Day!!!

Busy day as usual speeding up for work nothing new, bright sunny morning with cool breeze. Took an auto and started with the music... Same road nothing new except it was another day in the calendar. I was little frustrated thinking why I have to get up so early and go for work, was missing my home but realized time moves on. Some how console my heart although I knew have to go through this again next morning.

Dint knew this short journey of half an hour would be so exciting. I was looking closely at everything, when I caught upon one couple who was riding a cycle, both of them looked so happy together, nothing bothered them. Every time they stopped in the signal he was making sure she was comfortable and was holding her hand to let her know she is important in his life, it really made my day and I was smiling.

Further ahead I saw a school boy with his father nothing special; as usual he might have come to drop him off to school. The boy got down from the bike and his father kissed him on his forehead and in return the boy kissed his father on his hand and they hugged, I felt the time have stopped. I realized it’s so important to let the other person know how much we love them in every way possible. We may not have tomorrow and will regret lifetime for not saying or doing things for the one we love. It takes nothing to let someone know they are special to you.

Whatever I saw may not be new, but what was different was my perspective towards this entire situation.. Life is beautiful and we never know when we face the last second of our lifetime, until then make everyone around you feel they are wanted in everyway. All of them do make difference in someway.

3 comments:

  1. Nice stuff... although these abstract things are totally alien to me... hehe.. I actually understand these things only when i read on my fren's blogs... else I m zero at such abstract thoughts... Keep em coming, it gives us cold people a new perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love can't be judged on account of the public display of affection.Its not important to remind some one with acts that one still love him/her.Its the mutual feeling.. My father never did something like what you saw when he used to drop me to my school.But to me he is God and for him i am his everything. showing off is not the only way to keep the relation warm.Its the understanding of souls irrespective of the type of relation involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice thoughts.Keep it going . Seems you stopped writing?

    -SK

    ReplyDelete