Monday, January 18, 2010

Hope

Everything that keep us together be it a relationship, our dreams, things we want to achieve and Love is possible because we have hope in it. Its nothing for me but just that inner voice which tells us we can do it, things will be fine…

As a child I remember like any one of us I had loads of dreams and I was optimistic for sometime that I will fulfill them but today when I look back some of those just have gone astray with the time and the dilemma was I had dreams but no hope.

But things have changed the moment I realized there is something called Hope in this universe to keep us moving for something extra beyond dreams. And what’s life without a reason to go on.

I really loved the lines from Paulo Coelho book “The Alchemist “where he relentlessly keeps saying “And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” It’s true you just have to trust yourself and believe in what you doing and whatever you see after this is amazing.

Hope makes us do things that we would not have done ever.

1 comment:

  1. Nice... so u r an optimist! Its good that way, u get filled with positive energy, something that can pull you out of the worst times. In the end of the day, its not what you have lost that matters, its where you can get, and hope is that fuel which gets u there!

    ReplyDelete