Monday, January 18, 2010

Signs of our Destiny

Have you ever at any point of life felt that someone is trying to tell you something which we are not able to see our self or understand? Some sign of nature, some unspoken words, some strange feelings at the deepest core of our heart, some unknown person telling you few words.

I never believed in this until I faced it. I did the same, there were so many things that happened to me and there were so many signs telling me why and what was happening. I ignored this completely. But the day I realized this it was a real funny feeling, I know it’s really hard to believe but we all know there is some kind of power that makes things happen.

In many books that I have gone through it states “Think all good things and it will happen to you”. My first impression was “how stupid “I laughed at this and wondered how illogical things can me, it made no sense to me at all.

I moved on and there was a point where I started believing in “magic of this world” called LIFE.

2 comments:

  1. Hey.. I have felt that too... and it is just a weird thing when you look back at it and try to understand what just happened.. but it does happen.... and thts what makes us forget all the sadness i guess... But u r spot on... I have felt this way many times....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anant...

    Guess this is the magic of life and nature do communicate we just need to be patient and listen.

    Cheers,
    rosna

    ReplyDelete